Thursday, May 17, 2018

THE BQ'S PROSTATE EXAM.......LIVE STREAMING.....(AND A FEW OTHERS WHO DESERVE THE SAME.....)

              Oooops.........sorry to disappoint everyone......

               We must have dropped the Selfie Stick while our Urologist was deep in mid-probe......

              But as long we've backed into this subject, here's a few worthy candidates for a thorough Prostate Plunge.......

               Donald Trump  Presumably, he would write his own test results......"I have the best prostrate you've ever seen in your life........so gorgeous, it could pose for a photo shoot, my prostate almost puts Melania to shame......and so powerful.....believe me, I could pee in a hotel room with the door open and drench all the Moscow hookers in the room across the hallway...."

               Rudy Giuliani   Doctors not only discovered an enlarged prostate, but multiple recordings of new excuses for how Stormy Daniels got her money.......

              Scott Pruitt......was heard to scream out in pain...."shit! this feels like what  I'm doing to the enviroment!:

               Michael Cohen  Tearfully, to his doctor....."are you sure you're not from the FBI? Stop, I'll tell you everything!"

                Donald Trump Jr    "Strange......this procedure's giving me a headache....."

No comments:

Post a Comment