Saturday, May 16, 2020

CORA THE VIRUS BLOWS IN ON A SNEEZE!

Thank God we threw on our mask minutes before our least favorite entity in the world, Cora The Coronavirus, came floating in through an open window.......

BQ:   Cora, is that a T-shirt you're wearing instead of your usual MAGA red hat?  What does that say....'Super Duper Missile?'

CORA  Don't you keep up with the news, fleshhead?  Trumpy's got a new weapon in his arsenal!

BQ:  You mean, something besides overwhelming stupidity and narcissism?

CORA   Even better!  A super duper missile. He actually called it that. Really.

BQ:  Oh joy. But we always thought YOU were his super duper weapon.

CORA:  Oh trust me I am, I am. But he's too dumb to realize the people I'm killin' off  faster than anybody are all his little Trump-tards.......all those poor slugs runnin' around with no masks.

BQ:  Uh....you do know the President's not wearing a mask either, right?

CORA;  You've no idea how many times me and my buddies have tried to infect him. But so far, we can't make it into his heart and lungs.......he's got a 8 layers of protective fat and a force field of McDonald's Special Sauce floating around his entire body. Goddamn, we just can't break through.

BQ:    That's a real shame, cause we know there's millions around the country and the world rooting for you to take him down......

CORA   But I'm so conflicted, ya know?   Making people sick enough to die is my whole life. But if I make Trumpy sick, I'll lose the best, most invaluable assistant I've ever had. Nobody, but nobody has helped me on my road to wiping out the USA more than Baby Orange!  He's a Godsend.

BQ:   These conversations with you always drain me of the will to live.......

CORA:   Pretty much the same effect of watching Trumpy on TV, right?

BQ:   Exactly.

CORA:  Then my work is done here.  Toodles, BQ, .....I'm on my way to Texas......if I hurry I can hit the crowded bars just in time for Happy Hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment