Friday, June 21, 2024

WEEKEND MADNESS WRAP-UP.....SPECIAL 'IS IT WARM OUT HERE OR IS IT JUST ME?' EDITION......


Supreme Court make bump stocks legal again, paving the way for more psychotic mass shooters to slaughter high numbers of innocent people with a few bursts from their automatic weapons.....but in a gesture of humanity, extended their thoughts and prayers to the families of all future victims, and cautioned American to learn how to duck while at theaters, concerts and supermarkets.....


Putin visits his BFF Kim Jung Un.....from a secretly recorded conversation between them - Putin: "Love you more than the sight of pile of dead Ukrainians! You worst person in world, yes?"  Kim: "No, you!"  Putin: "You!"  Kim: "You my favorite worst person in world besides me! " Putin: "And don't forget useful idiot from America."  Kim: "Oh, you mean my pudgy-wudgy love-toy Trumpy! What can I say? We fell in love...

Climate deniers swelter under the 'heat dome', while wildfires burn and floods continue to wipe out entire neighborhoods.......while claiming global warming is a deep fake theory that was found on Hunter Biden's laptop........

Louisiana requires the Ten Commandments to be posted in all schools.....with the state legislators conveniently forgetting that their favorite Presidential candidate Trump has violated at least 9 of them, with the exception of 'Thou Shall Not Kill'...declared the Governor, "Oh don't worry....come next year, he'll execute all those disloyal Generals.....and Jimmy Kimmel too..."

Trump accuses Biden of cognitive decline, then can't remember the name of his own doctor who gave him a cognitive test....said the Ex President, "I remember I passed my test, my doctor can tell you....Dr...uh....Gray, the anatomy guy,what a great show he's on....no wait it was...uh....Strangelove, wasn't it.....now I remember! Dr. Lector....he gave me the test while we were on an electric boat surrounded by sharks....."

No comments:

Post a Comment