Saturday, August 12, 2017

LEAST FAVORITE INSTANT MESSAGE FROM BABY ORANGE HIMSELF.....DIRECT TO THE BQ!

Just received e-mail from Baby Orange.....

              Listen, BQ, I know you posted only a couple of hours ago that those....uh....uh....those ...uh...those overly boisterous people in Virginia were a side effect of me being President.....

              As you well know, there's overly boisterous people on both sides.......the overly boisterous fellow who ran over people probably just got his foot stuck on the gas pedal......happens all the time......let's all calm down here......after all, if it wasn't for some of these overly boisterous people, I wouldn't be President today.......

              .....so I certainly wouldn't want to offend them by calling them by calling them Neo-Nazi slime who slithered out of the sewers right after my fabulously attended Inauguration.....I mean, give me a break,  if I haven't been thrown in the slam, I'm gonna need their votes in 2020, God Bless 'em....

                  Yours Sincerely.......Believe me....let me tell you.........Baby Orange

             

No comments:

Post a Comment