Wednesday, July 22, 2020

MIDWEEK MADNESS WRAP-UP WITH CORA THE VIRUS!


The Blob (The Blob) | Villains Wiki | Fandom

BQ
:   Cora the Coronavirus, what a distinct displeasure to see you joining us in the middle of week.....

CORA:  Awww......did ya miss me?

BQ:  No.

CORA:   I just couldn't stay away, Flesh-turd!  So much madness goin' on......I thought you'd want my incisive expertise.

BQ:  Never, but as long as you're here.......you saw Trump last night?

CORA:  You mean the 'let's pretend I'm Presidential'  press conference?  The one that's judged a success if he manages to get through it without saying anything nauseatingly stupid, cruel or insane?

BQ: Yeh, that one.

CORA:  Gimme a break, will ya?   Deep down, in his pea-brained little mind, he still thinks I'm gonna go away!  Just like he still thinks Mexico's gonna pay for the wall, windmills cause cancer and drinkin' Clorox will keep me from killing you.  Guess what?  As always, he's ****ing wrong!

BQ:  But apparently , he can read numbers forward and backwards on a cognitive test for Alzheimer's.

CORA:  And he knows the difference between an elephant and camel, but not shit from shinola.  Please, please, please......for my sake, re-elect this guy!  Put this froot-loop back in the White House for another 4 years and I'll be able to wipe out two thirds of the United States, if not the whole population!

BQ:  Looks like sane voters will put a stop to that in November......

CORA:  But you heard him, didn't you?  He won't leave! Just like me, he won't go away till you fumigate him.....

BQ:  If that's what  takes, so be it. And once he goes, that'll be the end of his mysterious Gestapo Federal force rounding up people in the streets.....

CORA:  You mean the Imperial StormTrumpers?  I love Trumpy for that idea......the only thing missing was making them wear red hats that say 'Make The 3rd Reich Great Again'......

BQ:   Cora, you're disgusting and repulsive as always.  

CORA:  Why thank you. But I've gotta say a thankful prayer for Trumpy.......without him, I could never rack up a 144,000 corpse count.....what a sweetheart, what an enabler......

BQ:   Enough.  Eat Lysol, Cora....(SOUND OF SPRAYING)

CORA:  Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment