Friday, August 30, 2024

WEEKEND MADNESS WRAP-UP.....SPECIAL "BIG SMILE, THUMBS UP" EDITION.......

 

Trump and his team and mange to sink to an all new during his visit to Arlington Cemetery, including his Trumpanzees who pushed around a park employee who dared to ask them to stop disrespectfully taking photos....."Ya know, when you come to think about it, all these suckers and losers wouldn't be parked here if only they were smart as me and complain they had bone spurs..."

For a photo opportunity, Trump flashes a big smile and thumbs up at his visit to Arlington, the resting place of thousands of American heroes....."Just as well they're all dead here, 'cause I wouldn't want any live wounded guys stumbling around and spoil the picture...."



Prosecutor Jack Smith files superseding indictments against Trump that fall outside of his Supreme Court immunity protection..."That deranged son-of-a-bitch!  I'll have him separated from his children and deported on Day One. And wait'll I get ahold of that putz Alioto, who personally promised me I could shoot people dead on Park Avenue as long it was part of my official duties! I swear I'll have the bastard hung upside down like those flags in his front yard...."

With the endorsement of RFK Jr., Trump automatically increases the weirdness factor of his campaign by 80 per cent....."What a team we've put together here.....how can you not love us?  Crazier than the Addams Family, sicker than The Manson Family.....and 100 times dumber than The Beverly Hillbillies!...and who else offers you brain worms, dead bears, sawed off whale heads...and a new plan to ban childless cat ladies from voting!"


RFK Jr. holds a fund raiser for Trump, offering donors who contribute $1000 each a freshly cut whale head...."It's incredible what Bobby's doing on my behalf!  And anyone who kicks in $2000 or more gets a gift bag personally autographed by me and each one contains a teddy bear just like the dead one he left in Central Park and a bronzed section of his partially worm-eaten brain!"










No comments:

Post a Comment