Friday, August 16, 2024

WEEKEND MADNESS WRAP-UP.......SPECIAL "IT'S FUN TO FIRE PEOPLE!" EDITION.....

 

J.D. Vance turning into the new Sarah Palin.....and reportedly angering Trump, since Vance's pronouncements have taken away Trump's long established reputation as the stupidest guy in the room......


Trump falsely accuses Kamala Harris of fake crowd photos and fake crowd sizes......Stormy Daniels was heard to mutter, "You wanna hear about faking size? I can tell you about who's faking size...

The Trump-Elon Musk tele-chat, doesn't quite do Trump much good after he gushes over Musk's wholesale firing of striking workers....Trump tries apologizing to furious unions, "Aw come on,.....you know me from TV.....and I only fire one person a week, unless we need to goose up the ratings...."




Trump's efforts to distance himself from the authoritarian blueprint 'Project 2025' continues to fail......"Honest, I never heard of it.....I thought it was the temporary title of the next Spielberg movie...or maybe the past due bill I sent to Mexico for building the wall...."


Trump's rambling gibberish appears to rapidly increase as the Harris-Walz ticket moves ahead of him in key states....."This is so unfair to voters, " Trump complained, "they were all set to vote for me, the better looking of two guys with dementia......the crooked Democrats had the nerve to put up some semi-colored woman who's actually fit for the office."


Trump ignores GOP pleas to stop making personal attacks on Kamala Harris and get back on message......"I have every right to attack her personally, " explained the ex-President, "first, she hurt my feelings, second, she's a mouthy, swarthy woman, third, she's younger than me, with all her brain cells intact giving her an unfair advantage, fourth, she doesn't babble crazy stuff like me, also an unfair advantage, fifth,......wait, was that four reasons or was it five? I kinda lost count in all this excitement....."










No comments:

Post a Comment