Saturday, August 6, 2022

CALLING ALL BOOK LOVERS.......HAVE WE GOT A BLOG FOR YOU!

                    

             Breaking news for all you loyal, wonderful BQ visitors who are also avid readers......

             Looking for fast, fun-to-read reviews of the hottest new books out there on the shelves?  I've got you covered.....

              You can go right my new blog devoted exclusively to book reviews, The Sandy Quill. All you need do is stop in to thesandyquill.blogspot.com.

              You'll not only find reviews on some of the latest books out there, I'll include plenty of reviews of older titles you might have missed.....as well as any pithy, snarky, pop-culture commentary that might cross my mind. 

             So if you're not merely an avid movie buff, but an equally avid reader, don't forget, after you stopped in here, to hop on over to The Sandy Quill.  

              And as always, whether you agree or disagree with the reviews, don't hesitate to comment or drop me an e-mail at thesandyquill@gmail.com. Love to hear from you.

             Grab your bookmarks and I'll see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment