Friday, February 5, 2021

FRIDAY MADNESS WRAPUP: BQ VS. QANON! WE QUERY THE QUAZY QUACKPOT, MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE!

         

             Yes, you heard that right. Another explosive interview exclusive to this blog......

                 We managed to sneak in to the controversial congresswoman's office by cleverly wearing a "MAKE AMERICA INSANE AGAIN' face mask.

                  Marjorie greeted us with open arms. Here's the unedited transcript......

BQ:  Marjorie, at last we meet!  We came to confess. To turn ourselves in to you, personally.

MTG:  Really?  Confess to what?

BQ:   About the Jewish Space Laser. We did it. It was us. We used it to zap the California forests. We found it in our Uncle Morty's basement. It was in a box he marked "Klingon shit" filled with stuff he bought at the San Diego Comic-Con.

MTG:  I knew it!  I knew somebody like you was behind it.

BQ:   I was actually aiming the thing at the Mar-A-Lago golf course, but I guess my sighting was off. 

MTG:  You miserable Antifa thug. Get out of my office.

BQ:   Just a few questions as long as we're here. Did you really harass one of the Parkland shooting survivors?

MTG:   Oh please, don't give me that 'Parkland' crap. Those school shootings never happened.......it's just a bunch of whiny brats and their parents begging for attention.  You really believe that kid dodged bullets? Get real, he couldn't even dodge me......

BQ:   What about you believing Hilary Clinton murdered JFK Jr.?

MTG:  Of course she did! And I've got evidence she baked kidnapped babies into pizzas.  Anybody with 3 or 4 functioning brain cells knows that's true.....

BQ:  And you've definitely got at least that many brain cells. We know that's true......

MTG:  Listen, you democracy-loving cupcake, I've got over 190 Republicans who voted in support of me!

BQ:  And won't they be happy when they have run for office in 2 years with that vote on their records...

MTG:  Hey, don't kid yourself. They all love me!  It's time to embrace the crazy!

BQ:  We heard you've got the full backing of Baby Orange himself.

MTG:  You're damn tootin'!  He told me I'm his kind of woman........dumb as a rock, racist, anti-semitic and crazier than a rabid racoon.  

BQ: If only he were still President, he'd give you the Medal of Freedom......

MTG:  Hah!  F.Y.I...he DID promise me one of those. Me and the My Pillow guy. And we're both gonna get 'em as soon we launch another insurrection and crown Donald 'His Royal Orange-ness'......

BQ:   Good talk, Margie. We so look forward to seeing you in a straight-jacket one day......


No comments:

Post a Comment