Friday, April 8, 2022

FRIDAY MADNESS WRAP-UP......SPECIAL 'BABY ORANGE'S BFF' EDITION



 Putin's forces slaughter more innocent Ukranians, firing missiles at a train station.....Trump tweets, "What a genius move....I'm gonna buy this guy a beer and a Big Mac as soon as I'm back in 2024..."

Marjorie Taylor Greene reports a Jimmy Kimmel joke to the Capitol police as a 'violent threat'....believe it or not, this one we're not making up.   In related news, QANON nominates Greene for this year's "America's Greatest Lunatic" award, a small gold plated replica of a straight-jacket.

Sen. Rand Paul deliberately holds up Ketanji Brown Jackson's senate vote to confirm her as a Supreme Court Justice......and later brags, "You all think Ted Cruz is such as asshole?  You see...I can out-asshole him any day of week.


Mitch McConnel, asked if draws any moral red lines in his conduct, states "I'm perfectly comfortable with the way I've conducted my political career"......later, McConnel received an e-mail from Vladimir Putin - "You and me both, pal! Preach"

No comments:

Post a Comment